Radiant Wellness Online Classes
Develop a New Healthy Habit!
Do you wish you had more energy, slept better, weighed less and managed your stress easier? There is no magic pill, however….
Get the support, practical suggestions, scientific facts and inspiration you need. It is all packed into my Radiant Wellness Online Classes!
Now Only $29
Learn from leading experts in the field of natural healing therapies, plant-based nutrition and yoga.
Listen from your phone, laptop or computer anytime! Each of the thirteen conversations / classes is about 50 minutes:
NOW Only $29 — For Unlimited Access.
Entire Series, Only $29 –– for Unlimited Access. ******************************************************************
- From a yoga perspective, there are many layers to who we are: physical, energetic, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
- Each layer has its own intelligence which can be accessed through different practices that are aimed at each layer.
- In order to love ourselves fully, we need to spend time getting to know ourselves in the fullness of who we are, as multi-layered beings. In this way, self-love is a result of cultivating an authentic relationship with who we are.
Christina Sell has been practicing asana since 1991 and teaching since 1998. Known for her passion, clarity and creativity, Christina’s teaching style is a dynamic and challenging blend of inspiration, humor and hard work. Masterful at synthesis, her ability to harvest and transmit the unique contributions of the various yoga methods is unparalleled. She believes that yoga practice can help anyone access their inner wisdom, authentic spirituality and clarify their highest personal expression. Learn more: http://www.livethelightofyoga.com/
- Navigating a viewpoint: Discovering the humor in everyday life.
- Why it’s so difficult to change perspective: Our attachment to what doesn’t work.
- The gift of humor–why we need it: What it does, how to share it.
Verne Varona has become known as one of the most captivating and dynamic health educators in the country. For over thirty-five years, his lectures, workshops and media appearances have motivated thousands of people to take better and more conscious care of their health. He is the author of Nature’s Cancer-Fighting Foods. Verne’s first book, Macrobiotics for Dummies (May, 2009—Wiley Publications), is part of the internationally popular Dummies series and is a comprehensive work that embraces a flexible, multi-cultural health perspective on body, mind and spirit. http://www.vernevarona.com/
- What an understanding of basic Acid Alkaline Theory can do for you.
- Why some acid foods produce an alkaline effect during digestion.
- How to navigate “miracle” alkaline diet claims on the web.
Carl Ferré has studied macrobiotic principles since beginning his practice in 1975. He began work at the George Ohsawa Macrobiotic Foundation in 1978. He is the current President of the Foundation, editor of Macrobiotics Today magazine, and director of the French Meadows Summer Camps. Carl is author of Essential Guide to Macrobiotics, Acid Alkaline Companion, and compiler of Essential Ohsawa. He and family live in Chico, California. http://www.ohsawamacrobiotics.com/
Only $29 for a lifetime of shared wisdom!
- The connection between food and disease.
- The importance of chewing.
- How to choose foods that help to enhance health.
Jean Richardson is owner/President of Gold Mine Natural Food Company in San Diego. She has been macrobiotic since 1976, studying under Cecile Levin, Michio Kushi, Naboru Muramoto, and Hiroshi Hayashi, and has managed macrobiotic restaurants in Boston. In 1985, Jean started Gold Mine, which imports and distributes Ohsawa® brand organic/traditional macrobiotic foods from Japan and manufactures organic, raw sauerkraut and kimchi. Jean has raised two daughters macrobiotically and has three grandchildren. Gold Mine offers ongoing classes and workshops. Learn more: www.goldminenaturalfoods.com.
Rebecca Snowball • Three Best Yoga Practices to Boost Your Energy
- How to elevate your energy levels and mood naturally.
- The healing power of meditation and how to get started in just 2 minutes a day.
- How to turn on the command center of your life and create your best health and body.
Rebecca Snowball is a certified Vinyasa and formerly licensed Anusara-Inspired yoga teacher. She received her first teaching certificate from Ganga White and Tracy Rich of the White Lotus Yoga Foundation and is highly trained in Anusara Yoga. She teaches the Universal Principles of Alignment, which create exceptional strength and freedom in your yoga practice. She blends her therapeutic knowledge with her spiritual wisdom to create an uplifting class that keeps your body safe and your heart open. Rebecca believes in meeting you right where you are and teaches you how to bring yoga to your body rather than pushing your body into yoga. She is passionate about teaching women how to love themselves utterly and completely by opening to the truth of who they really are, with yoga. She currently lives in Menlo Park, CA with her husband and two boys who inspire her to live with more love, joy, and authenticity every day! http://yogasoul.com/
Only $29 for Wellness Inspiration and Information anytime.
Jenny Zhenyu Qui • Enhance Emotional Wellness with Acupuncture and Acupressure
- How acupuncture can be integrated into women’s mental and emotional wellness plans.
- Does everyone receive the same acupuncture treatment like most Western practitioners offer?
- The acupressure points people can do at home to enhance emotional wellness.
Jenny Zhenyu Qui’s family has a background in both Western and Eastern medicine, and this led her to pursue life as a clinician of Oriental Medicine. Her father was a neurologist in Western medicine, and is now retired; her mother is an Oriental Medicine doctor. They are her advisers in her medical practice. She has been a practicing acupuncturist for over ten years, and is currently a PhD candidate in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine at Five Branches University. “It has been and continues to be a wonderful privilege to care for my patients and assist them to achieve healthy, happy, pain-free and balanced lives!” http://acupuncturechinamedical.com/
- What exactly is the human microbiome and what significance does it have for our health?
- How do we acquire our microbes? What does food have to do with our microbiome?
- What simple and practical things can you do to strengthen the diversity and health of your microbiome?
Cynthia Briscoe co-founded Macrobiotics America and Macrobiotics Global with her husband, David Briscoe. Theirs were the first macrobiotic educational programs to offer multi-media distance learning courses via the internet. She is one of the most experienced macrobiotic teachers and counselors in the world today. Since 1972, she has gained expertise in every facet of macrobiotics, including personal practice, teaching, counseling, professional cooking, restaurant ownership, and center development. She travels and teaches throughout North America and overseas, speaking to medical and lay audiences, and is a featured presenter at the major macrobiotic camps and conferences. http://www.macroamerica.com/
- How Liver Qi Stagnation is a major factor in women’s health issues, including uterine and ovarian symptoms, PMS, digestive problems, breast symptoms, thyroid trouble, and more.
- What causes Liver Qi Stagnation.
- Food, exercise and home remedies for relieving and preventing Liver Qi Stagnation.
David Briscoe co-founded Macrobiotics America and Macrobiotics Global with his wife Cynthia Briscoe. Theirs were the first macrobiotic educational programs to offer multi-media distance learning courses via the internet. David is one of the most experienced macrobiotic teachers and counselors in the world today. Since 1972, he has gained expertise in every facet of macrobiotics, including personal practice, teaching, counseling, professional cooking, restaurant ownership, and center development. David travels and teaches throughout North America and overseas, speaking to medical and lay audiences and is a featured presenter at the major macrobiotic camps and conferences. Learn more: http://www.macroamerica.com/
Sheri Demaris • Menu Planning to Create Balance
- Transitioning dishes and remedies for the changing seasons.
- How to create a relaxing lifestyle and cooking style in the midst of an intense and demanding schedule.
- Simple relaxing dishes and remedy drinks.
Sheri Demaris, M.Ed, is a holistic health counselor who has taught whole foods/macrobiotic cooking at various restaurants and cooking schools throughout the United States and Europe. She continues to host, produce and direct a local alternative health TV show, “Tea With Sheri.” Sheri holds a Masters in Counseling from the College of William and Mary, and a Post-Masters in Counseling from Villanova University. http://teawithsheri.com/index.html
Meredith McCarty • Healing Cuisine
- How to create food which help heal!
- The most important things you need to know about food.
- The best books and organizations for your resources.
Meredith McCarty, Nutrition Educator, is the author of three cookbooks including the award-winning Sweet and Natural. She is a former associate editor of East West/Natural Health magazine and was co-director of the East West Center for Natural Health Education for almost 20 years. Meredith studied macrobiotics with Michio and Aveline Kushi and with Herman and Cornelia Aihara in the 1970s. She has a Senior Certificate in the Art of Cooking from the Kushi Foundation. She is an associate of Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine and has worked in educational programs with Drs. Benjamin Spock, Dean Ornish, John McDougall and Neal Barnard. Learn more: http://www.healingcuisine.com/
Excellent Value – Learn when YOU Want!
- Tools to shift from stress to relaxation.
- Breathing techniques to become a more efficient breather.
- How to release tension and improve your posture.
Stacey Rosenberg is an educator who is committed to teaching students about their bodies while providing them with the foundation to live more vibrant lives. She believes that the practice of yoga postures not only enables us to stay fit and increase health and well-being, they also empower us – equipping us with the tools to engage in all aspects of our lives more skillfully. http://namastacey.com/
- Creating emotional balance.
- Maintaining inner peace in the midst of life.
- How to receive wise messages from nature.
Christina Grant PhD; author, Body, Mind, & Spirit Wellbeing Expert. Explore the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual disharmony at the root of breast dis-ease with timely, practical suggestions and methods for healing you won’t hear at your doctor’s office. In Christina’s book, The Holistic Approach to Breast Cancer, she encourages and supports you in listening for the underlying messages that come with breast cancer so you can thrive beyond it. http://christinagrant.com/
Patricia Joy Becker • Creating Resilient Wellness
- How to breathe your way to a deep night’s sleep to allow your immune system to refresh.
- An easy, effective gratitude practice.
- The “secret” easy way to lose weight with any diet.
Patricia Joy Becker Enjoys assisting her clients to reach their health goals. Patricia has over 25 years background, training and practical experience in the field of Wellness, Nutrition and Yoga Alignment. Her practice is based in Palo Alto, CA and supports clients via Skype. She instructs group yoga for the Stanford University School of Medicine Health Improvement Program. Patricia also is or has taught Wellness Classes for Common Ground Garden Center, Health Classics, French Meadows Summer Camp, Hidden Villa Farm and Preserve, Monday Vegetarian Dinners, and Breast Connection. www.yourhealthandjoy.com