Join Us Saturdays!
January 14 – March 4
9:00 am (Pacific) • 12:00 pm (Eastern)
60 Minute Classes
Class recordings are available on demand during the series, so you won’t miss out if you can’t make it live.
Live better longer. The best way to predict the future is to create it. The truth is we are all aging and a regular yoga practice will keep you mobile, limber, agile and active doing the things you love to do. Yoga can also lower your risk and manage Alzheimer’s, falls, bone fractures, stroke, arthritis, osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease and more.
Yoga is a powerful preventative practice at any age. These classes focus on alignment to grow stronger and more flexible safely.
As an experienced instructor, I will guide you through safe, effective and gentle yoga practices that can help improve mobility and mindset. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to develop your yoga routine with us.
SIGN UP for Aging with Grace–Yoga for All Ages
Aging with Grace Yoga Helps If You
- feel stiff
- want guidance and support with a yoga practice
- want greater agility
- want a stronger more supple back
- want to be more flexible
- desire to maintain mobility
- want healthy happy longevity
- like good company
Benefits of Healthy Aging Yoga:
- Keep your bones, muscles and joints healthy
- Slash your risk of Alzheimer’s disease
- Lower your blood pressure
- Reduce stress and improve your mood
- Ease symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Lower your chances of heart disease
- Manage conditions like osteoporosis, arthritis or back pain by helping with things like stamina, mobility, and muscle strength
- Help with your balance, so you're less likely to fall and break bones
- Deeper and easier breathing