Yoga is a excellent form of exercise that actually boasts an impressive plethora of physical and mental benefits, which include reducing depression symptoms, improving heart health, building strength and flexibility.
One of the benefits of yoga that stands out is its potent ability to treat diseases.
Various health conditions or diseases such as asthma, hypertension, diabetes, anxiety and depression, joint and muscle pain, back pain, cancer and so on can be treated with a regular a yoga practice that includes breath awarness and breathing exercises. References
I have been teaching yoga for 12 years and have seen and heard many stories how peoples health has improved with yoga and breathing exercises.
You are invited to join us to live better longer with “Aging with Grace Yoga for All Ages!” We meet Live Online Saturday’s beginning January 14th 9am (Pacific Time) 12 (Eastern Time) for 60 minutes. * Class recordings are available on demand during the series, so you won’t miss out if you can’t make it live.
Join us from the comfort of your home, save time and gas money!
Benefits of Aging with Grace Yoga
- Keep your bones, muscles and joints healthy
- Slash your risk of Alzheimer’s disease
- Lower your blood pressure
- Reduce stress and improve your mood
- Ease symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Lower your chances of heart disease
- Manage conditions like osteoporosis, arthritis or back pain by improving stamina, mobility, and muscle strength
- Help with your balance, so you’re less likely to fall and break bones
- Promote deeper and easier breathing